Thursday, June 7, 2018

Pet portraits available!

Xena, oil on canvas, 8"x10" (Not for sale)

Lani, oil on canvas, 5"x5" (Not for sale)

Honoring our beloved pets! These are two portraits I did of two dogs that I've loved. The bottom one is of Lani, who was my brother's family's pup. She had a wonderful life and lived to a ripe old age. She'd always greet me at the door with such excitement that she'd always pee! Like her own family, she knew she had my heart. 

The top painting is of Xena, who was my friend-family's dog and lived two doors down the road. She was a smart one and would be tempted to jump on me when I fed her when her family was away but she didn't ... she just held her two arms up like she was dancing! That always made me laugh. She's truly missed.

If you're interested in a pet portrait, please feel free to contact me. I can paint them from a clear photograph that captures their personalities. If you're unsure, we can go over the photos you have to pick out the best one to capture.

For starters, here are examples of prices:
5"x5" - $115
6"x6" - $125
5"x7" - $125
8"x10" - $175
12"x12" - $225

Contact me soon before the holidays as I probably won't be taking as many commissions from October - November 2018 since I'll be prepping for the Volcano art studio tour! 

Pet portraits make the best personalized gifts!


No comments: