Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 2 of 21: Camera neurosis

Another 15 min ...

You all HAVE to visit the other artists that are part of this 21-day exercise because they are all kick butt (check out yesterday's post with links to Alicia and Gina who have lists of the buddies on their blogs ... this will have to do until I can link with my exercise buddies. Ah, so much to do, so little time). Anyhoo, I am sending you there cuz they are my definition of creativity and the level to which I aspire. But, as you can see ... I am up to my old ways. In my mind, I have characters, fun and colorful characters that dance and move and have emotions ... and then I sit down and I have a camera. This exercise is fun but omg, it is making me realize I have been more than in a rut. I've been buried! Thank goodness for this exercise. I think you may be seeing more of "Joan" in the next 21 days! We can only hope. :)

6 comments:

Paola De Gaudio said...

Oh, yes, it is really awakening!
Hoping to see more of "Joan" :)

Alicia PadrĂ³n said...

I can't wait to see more of Joan. Great work on the camera, you did it in only 15 minutes.. way to go!

Unknown said...

More Joan? Works for me!

Kathleen Rietz said...

I love that camwera...BUT, yes Joan, you have the step OUTSIDE of the safety zone! S T R E T C H!!!

Anonymous said...

This is great - especially in 15 minutes! Keep it up!!!

pati said...

Hehehehe... I like this one very much. It's amazing how a drawing can transform an ordinary thing into something extraordinary :)

cabanadigital.com