Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Japan bunny - for donation of $15

watercolor & pen, 2.5"x3.5"
(SOLD)

We are all doing our part to help those in Japan after the devastating earthquake and tsunami and donations do make a difference. I wished I had the funds to donate more ... but then a brilliant idea struck! WE CAN DO MORE ... TOGETHER! I drew this before heading to work this morning and would like to offer it up for a donation of $15. All of the money will go to the Red Cross to help with the relief efforts in Japan.

In the spirit of gratefulness that we were spared such tragedies here in Hawaii, I'd like to also offer up my "Rainbow bunny" and "White bunny" below this post as well. Each for $15 and all of it going to the Red Cross.

If you would like to purchase any of these, please email me (see my profile to the right) and I will let you know if you were the first to claim them. We can make the arrangements for delivery and payment then.

Thank you!

No comments: