Friday, November 18, 2016

Volcano Village Artists Hui Annual Studio Tour and Sale!


If you're free Thanksgiving weekend, Nov 25, 26, or 27, come and enjoy a walk through Volcano Village and visit artist studios and check our their wares at the 2016 Volcano Village Artists Hui Annual Studio tour and sale! Visit the website for a map of open studies in the Village. Please support local artists and maybe even find a gift for the holidays!

I'm honored to be a guest artist at Emily Herb's studio on Keonelehua, between Haunani and Wright Road. I'll be selling the original paintings and drawings that I've posted on my blog, plus prints (It's the first time I've had my art for sale like this so I'm very excited … and a bit nervous :)). Emily Herb makes beautiful ceramic works featuring native plants and animals and all of them are exceptional. Charlotte Forbes Perry, long-time guest artist at Emily's studio, will also be there selling her beautiful one-of-a kind ceramic tiled trivets, ornaments, and stained glass pieces. All of our works honor the native plants and animals found in the area. Please stop by and say hi!

1 comment:

Arnold Greg said...

Hi greaat reading your blog