Monday, May 12, 2008

Thanks for visiting!

Aloha everyone! I'm really sorry I haven't posted anything recently. I've been feeling a bit under the weather and will hopefully get back to my usual level of energy soon! Thanks so much for visiting and for writing me with your concern (and in the case of my younger brother, lecturing me for not posting. heh). I leave you with a pretty picture of an ohia blossom that I took on my recent trip to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. I promise I'll be back to drawing soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo; btw, what kind of dog do you have?

Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

juj said...

Thinking of you - Feel better soon!

Kathleen Rietz said...

I wish I could send you a bottle of magic energy potion! And a hug!

Susan's Scribbles said...

Beautiful photo. Can't wait to see more of your awesome work. It always cheers me and lifts my spirit.

Serena Lewis said...

Feel better soon, Joan. Thinking of you...(((Hugs)))

Genxster said...

Sorry to read that you are under the weather. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Alicia PadrĂ³n said...

Hope you get better soon :o)