Sunday, November 22, 2020

2020 Volcano Village Artist's Hui Art Sale ... a new kind of sale

Aloha! Thanks for visiting my blog. This year's 2020 Volcano Village Artist's Hui Art Sale will be a little different as the Hui artists are showing their works in various ways, by appointment or via online stores or websites. I'll be a guest artist again and am so grateful to the Hui for the invitation. They are an amazing group of artists and I hope you'll consider supporting them. Please check them out on Instagram (@volcanoarthui) and consider following them. I'm on Instagram too (@joanyoshioka)! I'd be stoked if you follow me too!

This year, you'll be able to purchase my artwork via this blog. I will be posting my artwork on Friday, 11/27/2020 at 10:00 am and they will be available on a first come, first served basis. Please send me an email at joanyoshioka@gmail.com if you'd like to buy a piece. I will email you an invoice via PayPal (with or without shipping) and once it's paid, I will make arrangements for you to pick it up or send it to you via snail mail.

I will have original oil and watercolor paintings for sale, some will be small works (2.5" x 3.5", the size of a baseball card) and others a bit larger. I won't have as many works available this year so if you would like, please email me and request to be put on my email list and throughout the year, I will let you know when I post new artwork for sale on my blog. Or, feel free to subscribe to my blog posts by entering your email address (in the right side column) and FeedBlitz will notify you whenever I post something new. That way, you'll have the first chance to buy any new artwork!

If you're interested in pet commissions, please check out my earlier post, linked here. Lucky for you, the prices haven't changed! :D

Please stay safe out there. Yes, these are strange and uncertain times, for sure, but I hope you find true blessings every day. I am so grateful for your support of my lifelong love of art as a guest artist with the annual Volcano Village Artist's Hui Studio Tour and Art Sale the last few years. I came to art rather late in life, lacking the confidence when I was younger. But, I always loved looking at art, dreamed about art, loved creating art, and always wished to be good enough someday that someone would want to buy my art. Thank you all for allowing me to live my dream and I hope that my art gives you as much joy as you've all given me! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

With love and appreciation,

Joan :) 

No comments: