Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My favorite pack ... Ms. Kelty (getting started)

I think my dog ate my blank artcards. I can't find them. It's not like my house is so huge that they would disappear into a black hole. Alas, that means I needed to pull out my old sketch pad instead. This is my tried and true I-can't-live-without-it pack ... my Kelty Redwing. Ok, all you field crazies out there. Admit it. I know you have one like this ... complete with mud smears, dead leaves and maybe some live critters in the side pockets. .... (Note to colleagues: yes, yes ... I practice strict phytosanitation. Note to everyone else: We can't afford to spread weeds and nonnative creatures in natural areas so we always use super clean gear and clothes. I needed to say it or I'll hear about it at the office!).

No comments: