Tuesday, July 10, 2007

EDM #61 - Grouping of 2 or more (3rd Fact)

Fact #3: I have two cell phones. One for work and one personal. Between them, I am within reach ... night or day. IF you have my numbers. :)

Sorry for not posting earlier. I've been traveling and just got home tonight. I figured that folks are probably waiting anxiously for the third installment of my exciting and spell-binding random facts (hah!) ... so I drew my two cell phones before I went to bed last night. I do realize how silly it is for me to carry two cell phones but such is life these days. Technology has caught up with me (*head shaking*)! But it's a plus when I can do my banking while in the mountains!

7 comments:

mrana said...

Well, I'VE been waiting :) Really love your idea of drawing these out, it's SO much more interesting. Of course the drawing is brilliant ... and I have to confess that I have two cell phones too ooops.

Joan Y said...

Thanks M, and thanks again for the tag. LOL. Two cell phones too!?! Do you have a PDA as well?

Anita Davies said...

Excellent sketches Joan...Welcome back!

Tracy said...

I too have been waiting :-)
lovely drawings - 2 cell phones though - omigoodness. i hate even the one i have - i dont like phones much - but i have to say that these and all the new ones are quite pretty if you kwim?

mrana said...

er .... yes (blush). I love my "toys" :)

Joan Y said...

Mahalo Anita, Tracy, and Mariana!
Tracy - omg, I have no clue what a kwim is!
M - hehe, me too!

Anonymous said...

Great details and line work.